Training Rates Effective January 1, 2019
- Privates and Video Lessons: $55.00 per hour or $28 per 1/2 hour.
- Evaluations: $85.00 (Prerequisite to joining groups or private sessions)
- Weekday Groups: $27.00 a dog when owner provides 2 dead ducks per dog.
- Weekday Groups: $30.00 when owner doesn’t provide dead ducks at groups. Contact Whistling Wings to order your birds online, or find a local supplier.
- Live birds and shot flyer days are at additional cost and limited.
Cancellations with less than one weeks’ notice (unless it is determined there is an Emergency Situation) will be CHARGED THE FULL AMOUNT OF THE SCHEDULED LESSON . Last minute cancellations are extremely difficult to fill and often leave gaps in the schedule which impact other clients.
- Locations and times listed may be changed limited notice due to weather conditions, or maintenance at the properties. I would appreciate you confirming your training a minimum of one day in advance, so that I can inform you of any location or site changes.
- All communication for ancillary training days, e.g. Warren Wednesday Training Days, should be made through me. Please do not independently email Alice or Laura about attending Warren Wednesday Training Days as the prerequisites for attendance are directly linked to my feedback to Laura and Alice and they will not respond until I give them feedback on the dog/handler team.
- Please note I am dedicated to recognizing the needs of each team I work with. Introducing a new or complicated skill requires specific steps or repetitions. It may be, on occasion, that I have a breakthrough with a particular dog at the end of their lesson and run a few minutes over. I am cognizant and respectful of your time, and ask that you recognize these are rare occasions and ask that you wait patiently while I complete that activity.
THE BELOW SCHEDULE IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR CANCELLATION BASED ON THE WEATHER CONDITIONS, UNEXPECTED SPRAYING OF HERBICIDES, OR CLOSURE OF TRAINING PROPERTIES.
** DUE TO CORONA VIRUS OUTBREAK THE SHELTER IN PLACE NOTICE WAS ISSUED BY STATE, COUNTY AND GOVERNMENT*** MID MARCH,2020. I AM TEMPORARILY PUTTING RESTRICTIONS ON GROUP TRAINING ACTIVITIES.
VIDEO LESSONS VIA FACE TIME (WITH FOLLOW UP EMAIL ASSISTANCE) AVAILABLE UPON REQUEST – FEE IS THE SAME AS PRIVATE LESSON
I WILL BE OFFERING LIMITED GROUP TRAINING WITH NO MORE THAN 6 HANDLERS PER GROUP. YOU WILL NEED TO CONTACT ME TO CONFIRM THERE IS A SPACE AVAILABLE FOR YOU IN THE SCHEDULED GROUPS. THE DURATION OF THE GROUP TRAINING WILL BE DETERMINED BASED ON GETTING TWO SERIES COMPLETED BY ALL THE DOGS ATTENDING. FEES WILL REMAIN THE SAME.
I WILL BE OFFERING PRIVATES WITH ONE ON ONE OPTIONS.
GUIDELINES FOR TRAINING DURING COVID19
USE WIPES FREQUENTLY
DO NOT COME OUT AND TRAIN IF YOU ARE SICK, OR THINK YOU MAY BE GETTING SICK!
ALL HANDLERS WILL BE EXPECTED TO PRACTICE SOCIAL DISTANCING AT TRAINING.
IN TRAINING EACH HANDLER WILL NOT DIRECTLY HAND OVER ANY BUMPER TO THE LINE JUDGE. INSTEAD THE BUMPERS WILL BE PLACED BEHIND THE HANDLER. .
THE GATES AT GRIZZLY AND DENVERTON ARE TO STAY LOCKED AT ALL TIMES! USE WIPES TO HANDLE THE PADLOCKS AND WHEN SIGNING IN AT THE GROUNDS USE YOUR OWN PEN
Monday- August 24th – Denverton
- 7-8am – Ted and Scout
- 8-9am – Erica and Poppy
- 9-11am – Bene and Nicki Boy
- 11-Noon – Pat and Rocket (BOOK WATER AM PLEASE PAT)
Tuesday – August 25th – Denverton
- 7-8am – Linda Bowman and Luna (BOOK WATER AM PLEASE LINDA)
- 8-9am – Linda Barter and Flynn
- 9-Noon – Cathy and Me
- Noon – 1pm – Pat Rohde and Kids
Wednesday – August 26th – Denverton
- 7-8am – George and Roxie (BOOK WATER AM PLEASE GEORGE)
- 8-9am – Barb and Hyah
- 9am – Group
Thursday – August 27th – Denverton
- 7-8am – Gail and Myah
- 8-9:30am – Kerry and Boyz (BOOK WATER AM PLEASE KERRY)
- 9:30- Noon – Pat and Me
Friday – August 28th – Denverton
- 8-9am – Debbie and Sky (BOOK WATER AM PLEASE DEBBIE)
- 9am – Group
**** PLEASE NOTE BOTH TATA AND DASH ARE PREGNANT AND DUE TO WHELP PUPPIES SOME TIME BETWEEN SUNDAY, SEPTEMBER 6TH AND SATURDAY, SEPTEMBER 12TH. AS A RESULT I WILL NOT BE ABLE TO GUARANTEE BEING ABLE TO TRAIN DURING THAT WINDOW OF TIME. POSSIBLY EARLIER! IF THE TEMPERATURE DROPS ON EITHER GIRL I WILL STAY HOME HELP WHELP PUPPIES ONCE PUPPIES ARRIVE I WILL WAIT 3 DAYS (IF PUPPIES AND MOMS ARE DOING WELL) BEFORE I WILL RESUME A LIMITED SCHEDULE. THE SCHEDULE FOR SEPTEMBER WILL EITHER BE POSTED HERE OR I WILL SEND IT OUT BY TEXT.