Training Rates Effective January 1, 2019
- Privates : $55.00 per hour or $28 per 1/2 hour.
- Evaluations: $85.00 (Prerequisite to joining groups or private sessions)
- Weekday Groups: $27.00 a dog when owner provides 2 dead ducks per dog.
- Weekday Groups: $30.00 when owner doesn’t provide dead ducks at groups. Contact Whistling Wings to order your birds online, or find a local supplier.
- Live birds and shot flyer days are at additional cost and limited.
- Multi Dog packages for 3 Dogs – One 1 hour (shared amongst the 3 dogs) Private lesson and 1 group = $120.00 (You save $16.00 weekly)
- Multi-Dog Packages for 2 Dogs – One 1 hour (shared amongst the 2 dogs) Private Lesson and 1 group = $97.00 (You save $12.00 weekly)
All discounted packages are to be agreed with by me in advance by email. With a duration of 4 weeks at least. Prices subject to change.
If you need to cancel your PRIVATE LESSON or EVALUATION 1 WEEK NOTICE IS REQUIRED. Cancellations with less than one weeks’ notice (unless it is determined there is an Emergency Situation) will be CHARGED THE FULL AMOUNT OF THE SCHEDULED LESSON . Last minute cancellations are extremely difficult to fill and often leave gaps in the schedule which impact other clients.
- Locations and times listed may be changed limited notice due to weather conditions, or maintenance at the properties. I would appreciate you confirming your training a minimum of one day in advance, so that I can inform you of any location or site changes.
- All communication for ancillary training days, e.g. Warren Wednesday Training Days, should be made through me. Please do not independently email Alice or Laura about attending Warren Wednesday Training Days as the prerequisites for attendance are directly linked to my feedback to Laura and Alice and they will not respond until I give them feedback on the dog/handler team.
- Please note I am dedicated to recognizing the needs of each team I work with. Introducing a new or complicated skill requires specific steps or repetitions. It may be, on occasion, that I have a breakthrough with a particular dog at the end of their lesson and run a few minutes over. I am cognizant and respectful of your time, and ask that you recognize these are rare occasions and ask that you wait patiently while I complete that activity.
TaTa delivered 6 healthy boys between July 13-14th. I will be taking time off until Monday, July 22nd. This is to help TaTa adjust to first time motherhood, get her loose stools under control and be assured it is safe to leave her home for a few hours while I go out to train. I have adjusted my schedule to limited hours to accommodate the puppies and in house board and train dogs. As well as taking time to do puppy placements and interviews.
DUE TO RISING TEMPERATURES I HAVE MADE ALL LESSONS AND GROUP TIME EARLY IN THE MORNINGS. DEPENDING ON CONDITIONS WE WILL END OUR GROUPS EARLIER IN THE DAY.
Monday – July 22nd – Denverton Road
- 9am -10am – Erica and Poppy
- 10am – Noon – B/T dogs water work (I booked T3 AM). No Puppy Class this week as several puppies are away and not enough to make it a class.
- Leave at noon to check on puppies and work from home on Board and Train dogs
Tuesday – July 23rd – Denverton Road
- 8:30am -11am – Cathy L and Me (I booked T3 AM)
- 11-Noon – Pat Rohde and Kids
- Leave at Noon to check on puppies and work from home on Board and Train dogs
Wednesday – July 24th – Denverton Road
- 8:00am – 9:30am – Barb, Jonathon and Susan O
- 9:30am – 1pm – Group (If Susan will check on TaTa and pups I will stay later if needed) I booked T3 AM
Thursday – July 25th – Denverton Road
- 8-10am – Harvey and Pam
- 10-Noon – Pat and Me (Pat booked T3 AM)
- 12:30pm – Toby, Nick and Ryman lesson at my house
Friday – July 26th – Denverton Road
- 8-9am – Ardith and Shelby (T1 booked AM)
- 9am – Group (If Pat will check on TaTa and pups I will stay later if needed)
Monday- July 29th – Denverton Road
- 8-9am – Erica and Poppy (Please book AM water)
- 9-noon – Puppy Class
- Noon – 1pm – Brad and Shasta
Tuesday – July 30th – Denverton Road
- 9:00 – 10:00 -Cathy (Please book water AM) with Lyric, Me with Nick.
- 10-11am – Pat Rohde and Kids
- 11-1pm – B/T Dogs
Wednesday – July 31st – Denverton Road
- 8-9:30am – Barb, Susan O and Jonathon (Please Book Water AM)
- 9:30am – Group
Thursday – August 1st – Denverton Road
- 8-10am – Pam and Harvey (Please book AM Water)
- 10-Noon – Pat and Me
Friday – August 2nd – Denverton Road
- 9am – Group (Need a booking for water AM please and copy group)